Belkis Kazmirci is an executive coach and trainer, experienced in Banking, Technology, FMCG and many other sectors. She is currently giving coaching services to high level executives, teams and organizations, on leadership development, awareness and growth, communication competencies, people management, change management, work / life balance, time and stress management.
In addition, Kazmirci delivers workshops for teams and organizations. This work which focus on the learning process as much as the content, guide the participants to observe their own process and to find their own creative solutions. She provides a supportive environment for the participants to integrate their learning and adapt it to their lives. Participants learn through experience, exercise and sharing. Kazmirci is also a faculty member of the Gestalt Coaching Program which is accredited by ICF (International Coach Federation).
Belkis Kazmirci's education history:
- 2019 Bricks and Business, Certified LEGO® Serious Play® Facilitator Training
- 2016-2017 Action Learning Associates UK, Action Learning Facilitator Training
- 2012-2014 Middlesex University, Masters in Coaching, Consulting and Leadership in Organizations
- 2013 Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach
- 2012 Bilgi University, Clinical Psychology Master Program, Group Psychotherapy (Guest Student)
- 2007-2008 Gestalt OSD Center, Cleveland, International Coaching Program(ICF certified)
- 2007 Gestalt OSD Center, Working with Groups
- 2007 Bilgi University, Psychology Dept.,Interpersonal Dynamics (Guest Student)
- 2006-2009 Gestalt-Ist Yasam, Gestalt theory, methodology, and groupwork
- 2006 Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, Coaching: Enhancing Your Competency
- 2006 CTI, The Coaches Training Institute, Co-Active Coaching Program (ICF certified)
- 1985 Bogazici University, Computer Programming
- 1981 Robert College
In her 20 years of experience, mostly in the Finance sector, Belkis Kazmirci held managerial positions in Information Technology (IT) and Management Information Systems (MIS). She worked at Turkish and multinational banks as an IT or MIS manager and leaded large scale banking projects for many years. She left her IT Manager position at ABN AMRO Bank in August 2005 and steered her career towards coaching in 2006. She transfers her years of experience, analytical skills and wisdom derived from being a leader in multinational corporations, to her work in coaching.